Cwm Deri Vineyard
Cwm Deri Estate, situated in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Countryside and surrounded by the outstanding natural beauty of the Pembrokeshire National Park, is a privately-owned small-holding of 25 acres carved out of the Royditch (Rowditch) Estate, first recorded in 1684. The modern domestic property was built in 1982 and was occupied by a local farmer until 1988, when it was purchased by the vineyards founder. Open to the public since 1992, the vines were first planted in 1991/2. The 3000 vines cover several acres of the valley which stretches down to the shores of the East Cleddau tidal estuary. The vineyard is a well-established tourist attraction, boasting visitor numbers in excess of 40,000 per annum. Just 45 minutes from J49 of the M4, they are conveniently located and well-signed just 3 miles from Oakwood Park. Since changing hands in 2003, the Estate has seen major improvements made. These include the complete renovation of the vineyard, the building of a large conservatory restaurant with panoramic views across the vineyard and an animal attraction for the younger guests. With ample car parking, good disabled access and facilities, wine tasting, vineyard walk, superb food, pets corner, local Pembrokeshire produce and a Caravan Club-approved 5 berth CL, there really is something for everyone at Cwm Deri. Trading Standards have asked us remind you that it is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to attempt to purchase alcohol.